Short Hairstyles for the Summer
The summer is the best time for experimenting. Also, it is the best time for short hairstyles. A good thing is that there are millions of them, so all you need to do is to try one. If you don’t like it, change it. But, short hairstyles are cute, and they will make you look cute, so many of you will stay with the first short hairstyle you choose.
Smooth layered crop is a flirty and soft hairstyle. It can be worn in many different ways. Also, it is very easy to style and maintain.
1. Apply a smoothing hair on your hair. Remember that your hair must be damp.
2. Using a Denman brush or a small paddle brush, blow dry your hair.
3. Dry a side part into your hair. You should follow the shape of your head with a brush.
4. If needed, you can smooth it with a flat-iron.
5. Apply high shine hairspray and you are done.
You will need a couple of minutes to style this hairstyle. But, it will look amazing on you. TIGI’s Head Rush is the recommended product. It smells great and it is a high shine soft spray.
Asymmetrical side sweep is the best hairstyle for women who want to look different. It can be styled in many ways.
1. Apply a styling gel on your damp hair.
2. Blow dry the hair smooth (on the shorter side).
3. On longer side, blow dry your hair in the opposite direction.
4. Use a curling iron to shape the front of your hair.
5. Apply medium strength hairspray and you are done.
Paul Mitchell Styling Glaze is the recommended product.