Hairstyle Of The Month
The braid craze is still very popular. You may even notice that hairstylist are improving their braiding skills every day. Many of you simply have seen some celebrity and you want the same style as hers. This is nothing new. Luckily, many of those styles you can try and make at your home. It isn’t complicated and in doesn’t require a lot of time. According to Edward Tricomi, co-founder and the lead stylist of Warren-Tricomi Salons, you can channel Audrina’s ‘do at your home. This is the best hairstyle for this month.
If you want to make an Audrina’s spunky look, you will have to:
- In order to achieve some nice grid, you will have to start with second-day unwashed hair. This is mandatory because of enviable texture.
- You will start with a fishtail braid. It has to be loose and it must start from your forehead and go all away down, to the nape of a neck.
- Although, fishtails look complicated, they are easy to make. Just separate your hair in three sections. Always go from right to left, while you are braiding. Also, loop the all sections at the top. Then, pick the left section and push it towards the middle.
- You want an amazing texture, so you should pull the hair in place and then loosen it a touch, while braiding of course.
- For final steps you will need Scünci No Damage Hair Elastics, to secure the braid and Paul Mitchell Extra Body Finishing Spray to spritz locks. After you finish, don’t forget to keep your masterpiece in place.